Pages - Menu








POST PIU' POPOLARI









samedi 29 décembre 2012

PARTITIONS GRATUITES POUR PIANO D' EVANESCENCE



PARTITIONS GRATUITES POUR PIANO
D'

 EVANESCENCE



  Fallen 




Going Under
Bring Me to Life 
My Immortal 
Everybody's Fool 
Haunted 
Tourniquet
Imaginary
Taking Over Me
Hello
My Last Breath
Whisper



  Anywhere But Home 


TROVI

Haunted
Going Under
Taking Over Me
Everybody's Fool
Thoughtless (KoЯn cover)
My Last Breath
Farther Away
Breathe No More
My Immortal
Bring Me to Life
Tourniquet
Imaginary
Whisper
Missing



The Open Door 




Sweet Sacrifice
Call Me When You're Sober
Weight of the World
Lithium
Cloud Nine
Snow White Queen
Lacrymosa
Like You 
Lost Control
The Only One
Your Star
All That I'm Living For
Good Enough






What You Want
Made of Stone 
The Change
My Heart is Broken 
The Other Side
Erase This
Lost in Paradise
Sick
End of the Dream
Oceans
Never Go Back
Swimming Home

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire